I am looking for a single mom to rent with....

Hello. My name is Jamie. I live in the natrona heights area. I know this is odd but I am looking for a roommate to rent a house with. I know I can not make it alone with the cost of rent & utilities. So I figured why not try and find a single mom who is having the same problem. I am still living with my x s/o but it hurts so much daily to be here. I am positive that this is what I want to do and I am very reliable. I have a car. I have two children. My son is 6 and in kindergarden and my daughter will be 2 in February. I do realize that there is prob a website for this type of thing but I want to put the word out there. So if you or anyone you know is interested in looking for a house to rent with me let me know. Thank u so much for reading this.

allurasmamma

Asked by allurasmamma at 12:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• you should put an add on craigslist also if this is what you want to do.. they have a place for roommates
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I think what you are doing is an excellent idea. I know someone else who did this and it worked out great. They also worked opposite shifts so they could watch eachothers children. Just be sure you check out references and it is someone you parent similarly to since they will be around your children alot.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I agree with Ria. But it sounds like a great idea. Good Luck!!

I do agree you should try Craigslist.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Thank you. I think it would be the best idea for two moms that can't make it alone. I have very little friends but they all have sucessful relationships. I am looking for something a little more permanant. Thank you for all the replies and the info!
    allurasmamma

Answer by allurasmamma at 8:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• can u bump a question?
    allurasmamma

Answer by allurasmamma at 5:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2010