So my son is in love with the movie Horton Hears a Who...

and im soooo sick of it lol hes a year old can you think of any movie that is bright and colorfull kinda like Horton that I can buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Check out www.Hulu.com, there are kids channels, and a cheaper alternative to buying DVDs. You can also run a USB cord from your Computer to some Tvs...might work for you. It gives you a chance to test the waters at least...on the cheap before you start buying movies. My Daughter also loved Horton, she also likes finding Nemo, Bolt, the Incredibles..etc. None of those will probabaly hold his attention all the way through...oh and the Lion King.
    You might also try reading more of the good Drs books to him...he might like the lyrical rhyming. Goog luck finding Anything else to watch!
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 12:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2009