infant shoes

Where is a good online place to buy infant shoes? My daughter wears a size 3. I have looked at Kohls Walmart payless Childrensplace and old navy. I want something that is cute, and she can wear them with jeans or with a non dressy skirt. For example she has a pair of black and white leggins with a skirt that looks a tutu and a tsirt that say I love Rock!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I found the cutest slip on type shoes at payless the other day...(cute colors.. black white and pink, and a brown and white pair.) I got a pair for my four year old and they even had the same ones for her baby sister(coming soon) in a size 1. I would say maybe go online I haven't found too many stores that keep a good selection in under a size 6. I do know if you find some you like at payless but they don't have the size you're looking for they will give you a half off coupon to take to a different payless if you have more than one where you live.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2009