My hips are killing me and I can barley walk in the morning, what do I do!?

It hurts so bad! Im 33 weeks pregnant and I am in so much pain I can barley walk! my entire back hurts all the way down to my mid thigh! I cant sleep at night because I cant get comfortable! I asked my doctor but the idiot said "Tylanol"!!! IF TYLANOL WORKED WHY THE HELL WOULD I ASK HOW TO STOP MY PAIN!!??What can I do?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was like this with my first baby and spent the entire time miserable. U gad sciartica so bad that I would cry when I got out of bed in the morning. This time I've seen a chiropractor throughout my pregnancy and the difference has phenomanol!! I have been so much more comfortable and it even helped a lot with my morning sickness(read all day and all 9 months sickness!) I'm 9 months now with a much bigger baby and I don't even have the preggo waddle lol.
    yelli

Answer by yelli at 9:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• tylenol won't work, you just have to deal with it until the baby is born
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• that is how far i am along same thing.....our bodies are preparing i guess gl
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Join the club lol. You're hips are probably uneven as hell like mine are. It hurts. Physical therapists can put it back into place but it's just going to keep coming back out until after the baby comes out. Some days will be better or worse than others, you just have to appreciate the good ones.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 1:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I hurt so bad with one of mine that I could not stand upright to walk up the steps in our house. I literally had to crawl up the steps! And the doctors cure for it? Have the baby! Sure, it sucks but there's not a whole lot you can do. This is one of the miserable things they dont tell you about pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• the chiropractor may help. if you can't move, there are some prescriptions for pain & muscle spasms they can give you, just call back and say tylenol does not work.it sounds like your sciatic nerve and it is very painful. if you can't move then the benefits may be worth it. it's hard to take proper care of yourself in excrutiating pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009