Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hasn't seen his kid since july

My boyfriend finally got divorce papers in july (they have been separted a very long time) his soon to be ex was asking alimony. She mak more money and he just can not afford it after paying child support, so we got a lawery. He along with not agreeing with the alimony he asked for more vivittion. Every other weekend and every othr holiday two weks in the summer normal stuff. Talking to th lawery he has hard nothing of the courts case ( this is happening in WVA) and sinc the paper were sent to her she doesn't anwser her phone or return messages (she never did anwser the phone but would leave message as to when he could see his daughter for a few hours) we can't afford another 1500 hundred dollars for another lawyer does anyone have any ideas on what we can do. We haven't seen his daughter since the beginning of july

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (1)
  • Look up parental allienation on the internet and look for an organization that helps parents. It's possible that just the threat of charging her with parental allienation will be enough to make her change her mind about not allowing visitation. Parental allienation is also ground for a change in custody.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.