What did you wear to your baby shower?

Obviously you wore clothes!! Did you dress up in something cute? Or did you wear something comfy? My baby shower's on Sat. and when I told my sister I was wearing something comfy she was like "Oh, so you're not going to look cute?" I figure I'm due on the 8th of Oct.(yeah I know late baby shower) so I'd rather be comfy!! So should I go cute or comfy?

Deidra08

Asked by Deidra08 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why not both?
    i wore some maternity jeans and a cute top :) have fun
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• CUTE AND COMFY. I bought a cute black stretchy shiny pants, with a blue shirt with a cute bow. It was cute and comfy. :) at KMART. ;)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i wore a basketball jersey dress ... lol! i sooo didnt know i was having a shower!!! i had went to the park w/ my ex and my dad comes and tells me @ 4 o clock were going to a cook out ... so i figured out side , i need to be cool , so i kept it on ... lol and i wore sneakers and my hair was braided ... i was VERY comfy!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 12:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i wore black yoga pants and a nice maternity top, it was like i was wearing pj's but i still looked really cute.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I had on a pair of cotton knit pants and a red strapless top(it was June of 08-90 degrees) that was all elastic around the chest and then big on the bottom . . . plenty of room for baby. I was comfy and my clothes were cute.......but looking back at the video... I WASN'T cute. I looked like a beached whale! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I wore a cute blue and white striped top with black knit pants. I was comfy and cute. It was a flattering outfit.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My baby shower was a surprise one, but I am grateful I looked nice that day or I would have been ticked off...LOL.
    It took place in October and it was still hot - or I was overly hot....lol - so I wore a lovely sundress of white and pretty light blue flowers with a pleated bodice. My breasts were large so it pulled tight across them, but the wide dressy part covered my belly comfortably. I looked so HUGE when I look at the picture I have that someone took as I walked in the door and they yelled surprise...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Sorry....I should have answered your question.
    I think you can go for cute AND comfy. :)
    Just remember, though, that pictures that are taken will last forever so think of what you want your baby to see you looking like when you were pregnant with them.
    Even though pregnant women think they look like whales and they hate for their baby bellies to stick out so much, I'm telling you that an adult child LOVES to see how big they were inside their mommy - it's a life-long connection. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You can find a cute peasant top and wear it with a nice pair of black pants, that is what I wore.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 1:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Mine was a surprise. I was told I was going to my grandma's birthday, driving up there were birthday balloons everywhere, I walked in and about peed on myself. They got me. So, I wore a comfortable long summer dress with flip flops.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 1:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2009