Following of the story of being inlove with two men. Part I

First of all, thank you to all of you that reply to me, it is good to know that I am not the only one that have felt this way. I am still learning on this page so I didnt found how to reply to each of you, but thank you, and well, my actual dilema is...

I have been married for almost 3 years now, have a wonderful 20month daughter, but since she was borned we decided to move to Canada (we are originally from mexico), my husband has been there for a year now, and OMG it has been hard!!!, I cant really described it, I have been tempted to just look support in you because for just some Gods reasons I cant go to canada yet.
Anyway, cause of destiny, faith, luck or whatever you want to call it, I had to return where my ex lives, I will say my first real love, we have been in touch, you know, just chat every once in a while and nothing else, but me being here was just too much, so I saw him last week, we went for the movies...

annetemm

Asked by annetemm at 1:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think going to the movies or hanging out with your ex is a good idea. You are isolated and feeling vulnerable, an old flame is going to feel comfortable, and safe. You are thousands of miles away from your husband, and it doesn't sound like you know when you will be able to be with him again. You may very well have feelings for both of threm, but what do you really want for yourself? An old flame, or the man you vowed to love forever? It is okay to take comfort in your friends and your famly. Before things go any further and your feelings get even more confused, step back..don't spend time with the old boyfriend, don't talk on the phone, let your feelings settle. If you find after a few weeks or a few months that it was a mistake to marry your husband, then you can work on a divorce. Think of this..can your ex take you seriously, knowing you are married and flirting with the idea of being with him?How can he?
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 1:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Isolated and feeling vulnerable, wise woman, I think you hit on the spot, that is exactly how I feel (althought, despite that I really feel the same intensity of feeling for my ex as I used to) I guess, when I got married (and I love my husband, I really do), I didnt think that the intensity for my exs feeling was goint to last this long. I just thought eventually will fade away.
    It is no excuse, or maybe it is, I dont know, but for a year I have been feeling so lonely in terms of couple relationships,...being married, having a DD and not having a father, and not being able to go out at all in a year...I think that adds up to the whys of my dilema...

I guess I can say it just feels good to have someone near and feel loved again in the same way that I do with my husband....

I am a mess aren't I? LOL. Thanks for reading.
    annetemm

Answer by annetemm at 1:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Do yourself this favor....remember that there is a REASON he is an EX.

There's no reason you cannot get out and be social with OTHER people. How about a church group? Or a play group? You're feeling this way because you are isolating yourself. So find a way to get around other people...but NOT your ex.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2009