I need good corn, egg, and spice free recipes.

My husband is allergic to eggs and corn, and he doesn't like spices....I want to have some variety, but he is not keen on any spices but salt and a little bit of garlic (maybe). He loves chicken, Roast beef, steaks and pork....though he is picky. He likes farm-raised animals. I have rice, spaghetti noodles, bread crumbs, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and cheddar cheese soups. they all have worked pretty well....but I'm finding the meals to all be very similar. we also have stuffing and I use a crock pot sometimes. Can anyone help me with a good recipe that will use these ingredients in a new, fast, and easy meal?? HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You can find so many recipes on allrecipes.com. (I swear I should be paid for the number of times I mention allrecipes.com! lol) There is an index at the very top that you can click on named "Ingredients." YOu type in the ingredients you want OR dont want, like eggs and corn. Good luck.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2009