I would like to renew my wedding vows but have no money

My hubby and I have been wanting to renew our wedding vows but have no money-he is the only one working and we could barely afford anything. Any ideas on how to have a wedding renewal but in a cheap way? Im not asking for something big, just as simple as possible but kind of nice too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• how long yal been married ? i say wait till u have a little money or get a job !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• maybe just wear a nice sunday dress & him a dress shirt and slacks, just invite family to a church and maybe the pastor will do it for free, don't worry about feeding them , do it at a time right after lunch maybe 2pm & just have some drinks and maybe a cake
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• my sister had her wedding in my parents back yard (we are by no means rich) my parents have a small but lovely backyard with lots of flowers and greenery. The back porch was done up with lots of lace like material that she got in huge rolls from hobby lobby, Instead of a "wedding" cake she bought several small round cakes and placed them on different sized stands (you can get them at hobby lobby) and placed fresh real flowers on them. They're biggest cost was to have a justice of the peace come out. She wore a very nice dress suit and he wore a matching shirt with tie. It was very nice and there was family her her close friends - i'd say about 50 people is all.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Make it romantic. Cuddle up and renew them amongst yourselves. Free and no clean up from guests

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2009