In love with two men Part II

(How do you write a long text on this?) Anyway, we went to the cinema and OMG, it was just like time never passed, like everything was like before, all the tornado of feelings that I got when I was with him came in a blink of a second. I just really didnt think that I will feel that strongly for him again. I am in the position like one of you said, that a part of me felt that I will always love him and he will always be special, but I never thought that all my body will be shaking in and outside again. All the caresses, kisses, hugs...just let me my mind thinking on what would it be to be with him again in an intimate way speaking....a part of me really wants it, but another part thinks on my husband...and at the same time another part thinks we have been separate (me and DH) soo loong!!!..I feel, like ice inside, its been soo long of not feeling anything that I dont know what to do...ideas, anyone in a similar position? thnks

annetemm

Asked by annetemm at 1:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I responded in Part I. LOL. some ladies post..and if they need more room they finish the thought in the answer section, that way it's all in one thread.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 1:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You are married and you have a child. I believe you should cut the ties with this guy and remain faithful to your husband. To continue to see the ex is to invite more heartache than you may want to deal with. Every time you are tempted to see this guy, call your husband and tell him how much you miss him and how very much you look forward to being with him. Self-control is what is called for in your current situation.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Why can't you go to Canada? If i read right, that's where your husband is and you are in Mexico?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• follow your heart. you only live once.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 3:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I will repeat what I wrote before. There's a reason he's an EX...and that will not have changed.

You're responding to SEX, not love. You're listening to your glands. And remember that glands are glands, not brains.

Put your brain back in charge. If you were seeing your best friend or your DAUGHTER doing this, what would you tell her?

THAT is what you tell yourself.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009