how many of u have exterminator come to ur house

im starting to have one bc i have seen some activity and i was wondering is ther anything special i need to do they r doing a fogging tommarow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• They should have given you instructions. I've never done a fogging, but I know I'd remove my animals and make sure there's no food out.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I had a condo fogged when we brought a stray cat into the house and she infested the house and our other cat with fleas.....we took them to the vet to get them all taken care of and they agreed to let them stay there for the day while the condo was fogged, had a funky smell afterwards and we had to air it out but all was fine and the fleas were gone
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Did they say they are going to do a fogging? We have a contract with Orkin and they spray around the baseboards inside the house and around the perimeter of the house outside. It's safe for us to be here and we don't have to deal with that nasty smell. I understand in some cases fogging may be necessary but it seems like a lot of clean up and you can't even be there for hours.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2009