Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you filed for Bankruptcy or helped someone do it?

I'm trying to help my Mom file for bankruptcy in California. I want to pay for it and to make sure everything goes smoothly. How can I do this? Do I need Power of Attorney?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (1)
  • no, just write the lawyer a check, that's what we did

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.