Daycare Teacher Burnout, How should I deal with it? should I deal with it for 5 more months? My daughter seems to be happy...

My daughter 2 started going to a Early Preschool/Daycare program 2 days a week. Initially I was happy with the teachers they were friendly and seemed to like their jobs. About 3 months in the energy level just dropped in the class and the kids were affected by it. At that point I was about to pull my daughter out. I decided to voice my concerns to the school instead. Things got a little better but a few weeks later both teachers quit. I has fine with that. 2 new teachers came in, they were great. Then one of the teacher fell ill and quit. They moved up the assistant Teacher to the lead and for awhile things were going well. Now it's just like before the Teacher's seems burned out and the care as gone down and they, just has a bad attitude. has anyone has dealt with this? I really need some advice. When my hubby gets back from deployment we will be moving her. I'll be going back to work and I jsut get a bad vibe from them

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 2:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It could be a management problem and not necessarely a teacher problem. I used to work in a daycare center where people quit left and right. I was there for 14 days exactly, before I quit. A lot of the parents had the impression that it was a great place, but the management was horrible. If you have a bad vibe of the place, I would consider looking at another place, but if you feel like your daughter is happy there, it might be better to leave her there instead of moving her twice.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 2:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009