Should I go blonde?

Take a look at my avatar. I'm a natural brunette; dark brown not BLACK hair. Take a look at my complexion. I'm not ooberly tan, but I'm not pasty-pale. I really do like Kim Kardashian's blonde hair look. And Jennifer Lopez's hair color is beautiful as well. But they are fabulously tan. Should I go for it?

cmorellana

Asked by cmorellana at 2:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• nope, your eye brows are entirely too dark, it would make you look trashy. dark hair is beautiful :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• this is up to you. i personally HATE kim's hair i think she should stick to balck.but whatever thats just me. it all depnds tho. i have naturally red hair and recently dyed my hair blonde but my red still shows threw.so its more strawberry. and im really pale. like when i got outside you need sunglasses to look at my legs. lol. id stick with the darker color on you tho.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I don't think it would agree with your coloring and eyebrows. I think your hair is beautiful just as it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• no! you're so pretty with your dark hair :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I think your hair is beautiful, too! That's why I said, let's go try on some wigs in the color we want....and THEN decide.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 2:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Highlight first and see if you like it. If so then go for the whole thing

Answer by admckenzie at 4:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I think you could easily pull off a deeper blonde, like Kim. But I agree with admckenzie, try highlights first.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 6:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I think your hair looks fine, but if you truly want to be blonde I say go for it...it really has to be your decision...and don't worry about your brows, those can be dyed too! ;)
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 7:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Being blonde, it is so much upkeep!But you get more attention for sure.For some reason latinos love that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009