for moms who smoked weed and breast fed

im just curious because i met some1 who does it today.i dont do it so dont bash me.its just a question.how much do you smoke a day and did you breastfeed right after you did it or did you wait.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• gross! what twisted moron did you meet? forcing your kid to do drugs with you is something cps can and should take care of. having drugs in the house with your baby is something the police should and can take care of. people are ridiculously abusive to people they should love. take all the money you'd spend on pot, and all the bail money that you'll save, all the court costs you'll save, and all the gas money you'd spend driving to the 18 year old's house that you're buying from and put it in a savings account in your kids' names.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Did you ask this a few days ago and either delete or it was deleted?

I smoke a few times a week after my kids go to bed. No more then a bowl shared between 2-3 people. I will nurse when my baby needs, but he usually does not wake to nurse until several hours after I have smoked. My kids have never shown any negative effects.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• im a toker as well, but i didnt smoke while bf nor do i condem someone who does. i love mj. hard to beleive and yet it cannot be said enough, potheads raise children, too, yaknow?! open your mind to the world.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 3:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• im not judging.i know people who smoke weed and there children are happy fed and very well taken care of
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2009