Is anyone else tired of ttc?

I am so tired of goin through month after month and not gettin any results...this sucks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YES, my husband and I have decided to stop "trying," you know : the charting, stressing, & all the fun that goes with that, & go back to just enjoying love making & being together, then if I'm not pregnant after a year we start looking into medical reasons, if we can't have a baby or for some reason just aren't getting pregnant at that point we are going to start looking into adoption.

txgrl4lf

Answer by txgrl4lf at 3:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• JUST STOPP TRYIN...THAT MORE THEN LIKELY THE MAIN REASON U CANT GET PREGNANT CAUSE U ARE TRYIN TOO HARD.....JUST HAVE INJOY HAVIN FUN INSTEAD OF STRESSIN UR SELF OUT MONTH AFTER MONTH....
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I feel ya. How long have you been ttc? it has been over a year and a half for hubby and I and it really does suck. We have one daughter ( who came as a suprise) and we really want her to have a brother or sister. By the way, don't you just love when people tell you to stop trying? (like the above poster) yeah, like it is that easy! Don't ya think we would have tried that ages ago if it was so darn easy to just forget how bad you want a baby? I mean come on people! Anyways,Good luck and hope all turns out well for ya.
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i'm with ya honey! my husband and i have been trying for a year now and still nothing. I divorced my 1st husband who i had 2 perfect daughters with so when i met my new husband and we decided to ttc i thought it would be so easy cause my last 2 were well to my suprise it was the furthest thing from easy. i found out i had endo and massive scar tissure and had to have a lap 3 weeks ago and the pain is already back so i've given up. I would love to give my husband a child of his own but i can't stress anymore. If it happens it happens. I cant take the dissappointment every month. I wish you all the best of luck and you will be in my prayers.
    mommy21979

Answer by mommy21979 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2009