How long did you wait to have sex?

I had a c section about a week ago my previous c section i had sex aabout three weeks maybe two weeks after ,your supposed to wait six weeks though nothing happened to me and some people say to when ever your ready. How long did you wait to have sex after having a csection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I waited 4 weeks after my first and 2 weeks after my second. Again, you should do it when you feel comfortable with it-it could be 2 weeks or 8 weeks-it should be when you ate ready.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 2:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• 6 weeks, like the doctor said
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• 2 weeks i cant help it we were easy and it was GREAT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• 10 weeks for me and I healed fine from my c-section, but I was so tired that the thought of sex was the least appealing thing to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• 5 1/2-7 wks.

I had 3 c/sections and I waited as I was told except the first time and I had it 2 days before my 6 wk checkup. My other two I waited 6-7 wks.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• The primary reason for cultural and medical taboos about early sexual activty following birth is because your hormones are all over the place and the chances of you ovulating (several times) are high. It is dangerous to have two pregnancies so close together.

Otherwise, it's about your own physical comfort and how 'healed' everything is that might get rubbed or contaminated...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009