pray

I am not in a supporter or agree with President Obama, as a person who purposes to live by God's word, and praying for others. I make it a priority to do so for him, there is alot of people who complain about alot of things about Pres. O., why not pray for him to seek what is best for the nation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We pray for the person as God has ordained governmental positions. We may not respect the person in the office, however, we should respect the office. This country would do well to hit its knees more and others less.
    wvwoodsartscraf

Answer by wvwoodsartscraf at 3:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i love this!!! we should pray for all of our leaders and pastors... why tare what God has put in place.. we should be trying our hardest to respect and pray for our leaders. God has them there for a reason only known to him.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 2:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I agree with you, on that. I was not that happy when Obama got in office. But it is God who appoints who is to be in different offices. I make sure I do that regularily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• well said I agree with you.. We need to pray for him not put him down...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2009