what kind of sippy does your LO use?

We really need some new sippy cups, ds has had his since he was 5 months, their the playtex soft spout ones. anyways I'm not sure which kind to get him now, the ones without the handles are harder for him to hold, but he can, the straw ones are hard for me to clean by hand, the ones with the hard plastic spouts seem like their hard for him to get anything out. So what kind does your LO like, b/c I have no idea what to try next

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We used the straw ones. Hint on cleaning: If you pinch where the valve is, the water will run through to rinse it out. We periodically run pipe cleaners (like the ones you get at a crafts store) through them to clear out any gunk that might be gathering, then just rinse them again. Dollar stores usually carry the pipe cleaners as well for next to nothing.. Doesn't seem to do the straw or valve any harm.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2009