Where is a good place to vacation with toddlers?

Not a place like Chuck E. Cheese or anything, LoL. My hubby and I are having a hard time trying to plan where to go for our vacation with my 1 and 3 yr-olds. Any place...

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 2:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• ummm the first thing that comes to mind is disney. stay at a resort and do all the smaller children things. but if money tight and you cant swing it then...maybe try looking into a theme park with specific ares for toodlers or try looking online for top childrens freindly vaca spots.or like a beach type thing..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• The beach! My kids love it when we go even if its cooler and we can't get in the water they like to play in the sand and walk along the beach collecting shells, we also try to stay somewhere with an indoor pool if the weather is cool.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 3:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I agree, the beach. You can just sit and watch them. Most are content to play in the sand. We spent a lot of time there when mine were little. The pool is harder because you have to hold them in the water and worry about them falling in.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2009