If you now your asking a question that's going to annoy people, why don't you just google it yourself?

I know some of the questions aren't types you google. (the god questions) but the smoking and drinking while breastfeeding gets on a lot of peoples nerves. Just google it yourself and save all the hassle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hahahaha I've thought the same thing. Heck I've seen questions and I would think - "huh, I don't know" then I google it myself. Not hard.... I guess other women don't want the statistics but just the real person experience and opinion. I can see that too.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• While I agree.....sometimes I think women just want other womens opinion and experiences. And there are so many pages and websites when you google things, it can seem overwhelming.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My answer for those is usually google it.

I google everything and If I don't know the answer to something, then I definitely google it.

Knowledge is powerful, but I guess we don't want some wackos feeling that "powerful".
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 3:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You can find both true and untrue stuff by googling, so maybe they are hoping for a better chance of true.

or maybe they are new to computers and don't feel comfortable enough to google. I even have a friend who has used a computer for some time, and he isn't comfortable googling.

Answer by Bmat at 4:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2009