How do you organize all your coupons & takeout menus?

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 3:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Food & Drink

• storage bags
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i have a coupon organizer,file a folder and i have one drawer in my kitchen deticated to take out menus. but you might also try looking for a bill sperater.(the type that sits on the desk with the multi levels and seperation devise)
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Take out menue's are all in a drawer and coupons I will actually use are on the fridge next to the shopping list so I dont forget them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I have an elaborate system of scrunched up layers in my junk drawer.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 5:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I order mine by grocery sections. I know the route I take in the store so I have them in an envelope in that order (produce, meat, canned goods, paper products, personal/grooming products, frozen food, dairy). I then type up a list and add an * by each product that has a coupon so I don't forget.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• deadheadjen-no matter my intentions and effort your system is the one most often used at my house lol
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 7:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009