EXPLODING DIAPERS!!!

OMG! Both My Kids(10 month old, and 3 year old) Right Now Are Having Some Serious Diaper Problems... Their Poopy Is Nothing But Liquid, And Its Running Out Their Diapers, Down Their Legs And Up Their Back!! We Have Been Threw About 15 Diapers Between The Two Of Them Just Today. This Just Today. They Dont Seem To Be Sick, No Belly Aches Or Anything. I Just Would Like To Know Your Personal Ways Of Getting So Solid Form Back In Their Diapers, Haha... Please?

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 3:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• this does sound like there sick. like direa.try feeding them some oatmeal or cream of wheat. something that is heavy and thick.like mash potatoes or rice.cut back on juices.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• no, i really dont think they are sick... no fever, no belly ache, they are playing just fine. im thinking its the water, we are visiting my fathers house for the week so its not their normal water. is this possible?
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 3:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• maybe they ate too much watermelon or OJ. that gives me the runs...?
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 3:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• It could very well be the water, in the mean time. stop the tap water and NO juices or soda. The more unripe a bananna is the more stopping up power it has. You can make boil in bad rice and boil it for over 10 minutes and give the kids the rice water and that will also help firm up the poop.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• interesting...
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 4:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• They are having diarreha they are sick. You don't have to have a fever to be sick, and at their young age they may not tell you they have a tummy ache. Take them to a doctor, as soon as you can.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• BRAT diet. Banana, rice, applesauce, toast. I'd also check in with their doc, just to at least let them know what is going on.

Not bashing, just a question... isn't it a pain to capitalize the first letter of each word when typing? I would think it would be annoying to type that way.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Brat diet. Have you called and checked in with the doc? Oh and why do you capatalize the first letter of every word?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:44 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I Took Them To The Doc, He Said There Is Nothing That Looks To Be Causing This, But We Did Just Move Out Of My Mothers House, So He Saids It Could Be The Water, Stress Or Anything Else, Just Make Sure They Are Stilling Peeing Enough Too, Which They Are. And He Also Said The BRAT Diet For My 3 Year Old (Who Has Been Fine All Day Today Actully) The Baby Has Had One Messing Diaper Today.

And No, Capitalizing The Letters Is A Habbit That Iv Done For About 12 Years, Haha, So Sorry.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 12:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009