I am spotting but I don't know why?

I was stressing out at the start of the month because my AF was 5 days late! Then when it did show up it was super light, but it lasted the 4-5 days as normal. So it ran from 9/16-9/20, then Saturday morning I woke up and I was spotting. I have been ever since. I called my doctor and the nurse told me it was normal, but I have been off of bc for over a month, and I have never had this issue before. I was just wondering what would cause me to spot when I just had my cycle?

P.S.
I am sorry to ask so many questions but my body is suddenly going thorugh all kinds of changes and I don't know what is normal anymore!

newchapternlife

Asked by newchapternlife at 3:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I agree with the pp. it definitely is the birth control. It takes a long time for your cycle to regulate itself. So dont worry hun! youre completely fine!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I DID THE SAME THING WHEN I GOT OFF BIRTH CONTROL...ITS THE BIRTH CONTROL PILL THAT HAS U SPOTTING....
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009