Any mini pill users out there?

Has anyone on the mini pill stopped having a period? I have been on it for two years and have always had irregular bleeding as a result. My pharmacy recently switched me over to another generic brand and I've noticed some mood changes as a result and I also am almost two weeks late which I find odd since I would sometimes have my period twice in one month before on the mini pill. I took a pregnancy test which was negative but I'm just wondering if my period will ever come? Not that I'm complaining I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I didn't think it was all that common with this type of pill.

coppersoul

Asked by coppersoul at 3:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Health

• i've been on the mini pill for only about 3 months now, and i haven't had much trouble at all. before my pregnancy my cycle was very irregular, hence why we didn't know we were pregnant until I was 18 weeks along, surprise! my cycle has actually been more regular now than ever... but like i said it's only been a few months.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I only used while I was nursing and i was regular, but it cut my milk supply in half, so I stopped using it and could never get my supply back up.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2009