Should I get the family back together or be with someone else?

I am totally in love with my ex boyfriend but he is not the father of my child. My ex boyfriend says he really wants us to try things again but not until he's ready. My baby's father wants us to get back together and I absolutely love my baby's father too. I hate when families are torn apart and I am completely against separation.
I love both guys. and they both love me. I feel like my ex boyfriend only says he loves me and doesnt mean it. but my baby's father has dated so many girls and all his relationships last about 2weeks. I want to be with one of them but can not choose. one is fighting between his ex and i. the other just wants me but he's never in town much. Please help me if you can. *anyone*

mrs.isaccs

Asked by mrs.isaccs at 4:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• If the ex wanted to be with you, he would. He doesn't sound sincere - what is he waiting for if he's not ready? Opportunities to have sex with more women? Has your baby's father moved, on, too?

Being single is better than putting up with men that consider themselves their top priority.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• It doesn't sound like either is husband material. If you can love these two men then you can love other men. Forget both of them and find a man that loves you, treats you great, isn't involved with anyone else, can support you, and wants to marry you.

You won't be tearing apart a family. You aren't married.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Why do you feel you "have" to be with anyone? Neither of them sounds like they would be worth your time and effort. You say the ex boyfriend really wants to try things with you but not until "he's ready." What that really means is, he wants to go out with anyone he wants and he wants you to wait around for him. The answer to that should be NO. The baby's daddy has dated so many girls and none of his relationships last more than 2 weeks? Then that's telling you there is something wrong with him or he has no desire to make a committment to anyone, including you. If you really need to be with someone, go meet someone new. My advice to you though - stay single, raise your child, become the role model you would want your child to be like. And remember: NEVER MAKE SOMEONE YOUR PRIORITY IF ALL THEY MAKE YOU IS THEIR OPTION.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009