Hi.I have a question.I hope someone can help me.

I got my period September 1-5.I took 100 mgs of Clomid days 3-12.I took it for 10 days.On September 19th in the evening I was getting really bad pains on my right side.So that evening I took a Ovulation test and it was postive.So on Sunday September 20th I got up early and took another test and it was postive again.So I had to call my OBGYN and go down there to get a Ultrasound done and blood work.When they did the Ultrasound they found a Mature Follicle size 22mm.The said it was a good size.And my blood came back that I was ovulating.So that was good.My OBGYN called and said to do the Baby Dance the next 3 nights well we did the Baby Dance September 19,20,21,22,23.Well today I had a little cramping on the right side.Does anyone know what that could be?
Thank You All.Have a great day.

ryanswifey11

Asked by ryanswifey11 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be anything or nothing. Give it some time. If it becomes a constant pain, go to your doc ASAP.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2009