How am I supposed to handle this?

3 yrs ago I met this wonderful guy online. He was a truckdriver and his job kept him away from home for approx 15 days at the time. We met in person after a few weeks of talking constantly over the phone. It didn't take long for us to realize how much we loved each other. Our homes are 2 1/2 hrs apart in 2 totally different states. For 2 1/2 yrs now I have been living with this guy; however, both our jobs take us away from home during the week. Therefore we only see each other on the weekend. Because our jobs take us away for the week there is lots for us to do on the weekend which means we don't get to spend alot of time with each other. How can I make this relationship work if I hardly ever see him? We still love each other.. the sex is great and there is alot of passion between us. It's just finding time to actually stop and be with each other. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say figure out what is important in life. you only have one lifetime and it cant be all work and no play. Can you get rid of one house so you only have to maintain one? You can find different jobs. You can reduce your bills by combining households so you can work less and have a day at home for chores so on his weekend its not all work because you would only work 30 hrs/wk and have time to do housework. Maybe it is time to get grounded and not be home all week? Its ok to decide you want to do something different. Make your life happen how it works for you!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Get different jobs. Do you know how many people want to be in love or are walking around heart broken because they have given up on the search for love. You are happy in love and are going to let jobs come between you? I agree with ria7. You have one life and if I were you I wouldn't wait until we are too tired to work and all we can do is sit at the house and talk about all the things we wish we had done. Jobs are hard to come by, but so is love. I would choose love over work.. Hurry!! Act now!! lol
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 6:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2009