Many health symptoms.

I have nightmares every night which impede my sleep, a sense of impending doom, dizziness, a dry cough that's lasted since Saturday, general exhaustion, recurrent miscarriage, blood in my urine and joint pain and a headache/eye pain on the left side of my head.

Any one thing these could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Health

• Not sure about any ONE thing ... I know when I went to my doc for a bunch of symptoms of different things he told me that he thought I was depressed. I guess depression can cause sleep problems as well as joint problems and headaches. The blood in the urine you should really get checked out. I always had blood in my urine when I had urinary tract infections.
    I would say you should really get to a doctor though. Hope you feel better soon!
    2punks

Answer by 2punks at 5:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009