Do you shave your legs and underarms?

My dh has told me numerous times he wouldn't care if I didn't, and in fact, would LIKE it if I didn't! I'm finally going to try to stop! I just found out women didn't shave until around the turn of the twentieth century... do you? And would you stop if your partner said they didn't care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I stopped shaving everywhere bc SO doesn't care. I think it turns him on more!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yes I shave and no mine doesn't care. I won't stop though because frankly, I don't shave for him. I shave for me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• yes i do...and I would care if i didnt shave...but to each their own--enjoy the extra time you have now that you are a non-shaver!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• No I would still shave my legs and underarms, on a regular basis.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 4:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My husband does not care. I have been completely shaved and completely au natural, he doesn't even notice either way.
    I shave my legs about once a month and armpits every few days, because my pits get funky if I don't shave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I know women didn't always shave, but the difference between them never shaving and us stopping is that before you shave the hair, it tends to be soft and *generally* rather light in color. I would go nuts from the stubble as it grows in and then just seeing it would make me crazy. I broke my ankle 2 months ago, and when I got my cast off last week, it took me all of 5 minutes after I walked in the door to go shave that area b/c I just couldn't stand it. LOL If you want to stop, though, go for it! If you can stand it, more power to you!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i shave everything but my vagina...and my face and head of course :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i shave for me, i shave my underarms my legs and my who ha. if my husband ask me to id probally tell him too bad. i think its kinda gross. sorry but i do.hairy legs and underarms freak me out.and im sooo glade that so does he.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• and to finish the question if my partner wanted me to stop i would still do it because if i didnt i would feel self conscious
    pookipoo

• I shave my underarms and legs. I tend to shave them more in the summer when I am wearing shorts and capris, in the winter I tend to not do it as often cause I have very dry skin and don't like scraping it with the razor. My husband has never said if he likes it or if he could care less.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2009