if u were buying a used car.. for like two grand... what kinda would u lean toward.

ive alwys heard that japenense cars run better.like honda..nissan... toyota
is that not really true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its all a matter of opinion and what was used on the vehicle. i prefer nissans also. They are my fav. I have one that has 200,000 miles on it and still runs great! They seem to last forever in my family and we all almost have one. I think go with what you think will work best.
    myegoisprego

Answer by myegoisprego at 4:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• IMO it is more how vehicles are maintained. You maintain any vehicle and it will take you anywhere. DH has a 95 Silverado with 200,000 miles on it and has only needed a transmission and some little regular maintenance from wear and tear. I have had two Nissan Maxima's and both went above and beyond my expectations. Now I have an Nissan Armada. I get every penny out of my vehicles that I put into them. DH also has a Toyota T100 with 399,000 miles on it. It just now got a new motor put in it.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Honda!!!!!! I have had at least 5 of them each has served me so well with minimum maintenance, yo can't go wrong with a Honda!

Answer by older at 5:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I have bought a $2k Ford Taurus and a $1,500 Honda Del Sol. Both of them ended up being good cars. I took the Taurus for an oil change and had the transmission fluid flushed. The Del Sol needed some minor repairs (about $200 worth) and we had the same done to it. We sold the Taurus and it is still going. The Del Sol was just t-boned last week. It was working well before the man ran the red light and hit my son.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I would buy a HONDA in a heartbeat. Without a doubt one of the best cars you could ever, ever, ever get! Go with a Honda for sure!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009