Beco or Ergo-Which carrier do you like better and why?

I have the Ergo and while I like it I find the the infant insert is somewhat challenging to use. The Beco infant insert seems easier from what I've seen on the online instructional video-but I've never tried it out for myself. I realize the Beco is pricey-but if its good I really don't mind. I'm not a fan of slings at all and prefer carriers much more-any feed back is welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance!

BelliesMami

Asked by BelliesMami at 5:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use the pouch sling when they're babies, Ergo after 5 months-ish. I've use the Ergo since infancy through now, all the time with my 4 year-old & sometimes I carry other (smaller) children I care for.
    I love my Ergo!!!!!!!!
    I know nothing about the Beco, sorry! I guess the Ergo will come in more useful for you eventually.
    How about a wrap? You can get a Maya and have a sling-like carrier.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2009