Are you addicted to CafeMom?!

My husband has started to refer to this website as my "crack". As in, "All right, I'm done with the computer honey. You can get your cafemom crack fix now." LOL

Also, which section of CafeMom do you spend the most time in (groups, journals, answers, polls, etc.)? I think I spend most of my web browsing time here in the Answers section; especially when I cannot sleep at night.

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• O GOD YES i am addicted to cafemom and like you spend most of my time here in the Q&A section it really is addicting though lol you are not alone
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• im soooo addicted to this site...i spend a lot of my time in the anwers section! i am just like you op! i will stay on here and keep checking all the recent questions, i hate it when its a slow day though, no fun!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I used to be really bad about it, but now I don't get on here as much as I used too. I get tired of all the drama, and the rudeness of women. It gets old, and I really think it takes away what CafeMom is all about. I don't care for this site as much as I used to, that's for sure. And when I am on here, I go back and forth between the answers and my groups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• OMG Will this answer your question!!!!!!!? I am typing away and see your question. Just as I am reading, my youngest comes running at me with his diaper off and turds on the floor! YES I am addicted and there is cheese on the carpet! NOOOOOOOOO! I am taking a break for a while.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2009