Why is it that men?

Stick up for each other and cover for each other, but women tend to get catty and competitive with each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband forgave his brother for making a false claim to CPS because the brother was mad that I asked for things back that he had borrowed from us. Ok, that was forgiven. However, I told my husband what one of his friends told me (about him even) and I was completely ostracized by her and all of her friends. I think it is just nature. Just like guys can get into a fist fight and be okay the next day. If you hit another woman, months later she is still sour about it. Or name calling or any argument. Men just blow that over, but women tend to hold onto that stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I always thought it was the other way around. Women can be "kick me but don't kick my dog" when it comes to something against another woman, but me are so indifferent. They don't just support without reason. My husband always says that things aren't his business or "he is grown and knew what he was doing - let him pay the consequences". My guys wouldn't stick up for anyone unless the stance was right. I think women are the jealous, back-stabbing ones. I'm just saying.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I think it depends on who you're dealing with. Some of my women friends would stick up for me all the time. I just said something about this not too long ago, guys can get in a fistfight then be friends a couple hours later, but so much as look at a woman the wrong way and you are on their shit list for life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I don't know....have you ever watched or listened to online gaming like x-box live?

The name-calling and competitiveness is pretty out there coming from the guys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• What reality are you living in? Men are every bit as competitive as women, just in different ways. Like who has a hotter GF or better car or who gets the job promotion. Men are just as bad as women.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009