Has anyone else heard if H1N1 is suppost to be milder than regular influenza?

The reason I ask is that I am sick. I have a dry cough, achy, low grade fever, and having some digestive disturbances going on. Doesnt feel like a cold - not enough junk going on in my head and I usually never get a fever with a cold, doesn't feel like typical influenza because that usually totally lays me out for days. I'm sick, but not THAT sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Health

• sounds like a stomach bug to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• the strain IS supposed to be milder than normal flu, its only lasting 3-5 days here rather than the normal 7-10. BUT its getting stronger and stronger.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 5:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Each person reacts differently to H1N1, lots of people get it and never even know they had it, others swear they are dying from the symptoms. Go to your Dr if your fever has lasted longer than 3 days just to be safe.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2009