For SHAMS How Much Money Do You Have Left

After all the bills are paid, for groceries, gas,necessities. I was just wondering, we have about 2000 a month for everything after all the fixed bills are paid. I think I might have to go back to work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• my dh brings home around 2000 a month and all of our bills are paid, groceries are bought & our dd gets some kind of new toy or dvd every week and me MIGHT get to go on a date or two
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You can't live off of that after all your bills are paid? What are you missing out on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• No kidding, an extra $2000 a month isn't enough????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• she didn't say an EXTRA, $2000 isn't alot if you have all the bills she listed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• NO. she said, "I was just wondering, we have about 2000 a month for everything after all the fixed bills are paid." So, 2000 for everything AFTER ALL THE FIXED BILLS ARE PAID.
    If you only bring home $2000 a month, that is a different story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Is that $2000 for groceries, gasoline, entertainment, all of that stuff? Or are all household bills already taken before that? Between my husband and I, make about $2500-$2700 a month. We pay our bills and still have a chance to go out for dinner as a family once a week. We could do it on one income if we cut back our big mamba jamba cable package and watched our grocery budget better I am sure. We wouldn't be able to spend money on nights out as much, maybe once a month as opposed to once a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I'm not quite understanding what you're saying, but have you ever thought about working from home? I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I only work 10 days a month, but that pays all our bills and we have a little left over from my check. My
    husband banks all his check so we have a little over 2000 going into the savings a month if he is working steady that month.That money is going to savings though and we do not touch it. Its our down payment for a house!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• There are 3 of us, we pretty much live off of $2500 a month, every once in a while there are bonuses, etc. so if you're telling us that you have $2000 left over, then I don't understand why you think you need to get a job. If you only have $2000 to pay all of your bills, then I don't understand how you pay your bills!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I am assuming "fixed' bills means like mortgage, car payments, credit card and loan payments, utilities and insurance. That sort of thing? So then, at least in my logic, that leaves things like groceries, gas, toiletries and household items? We spend about $750-$900 on those things. That would leave us $1100-$1250 for savings, entertainment, gifts, that sort of thing. That would be more than enough for us.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009