Holiday dress for sister/brother

Where do you get holiday outfits for your boy and girl?
I just checked out childrens place. I think black,white and red is getting old. Where do shop for holiday outfits that might be a little more unique?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 6:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Holidays

• i;m getting my dd a green dress if i can find one & idk what for my baby boy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• JCPenney has beautiful holiday dresses imo.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• The ones I used for Christmas last year came from Kohl's - My daughter had a red velvet dress with navy plaid around the collar and my son had a button down shirt in the same navy plaid that he wore with kahki dress pants. I've also found coordinating boy/girl outfits at Gymboree, Target, J.C. Penneys, Dillard's (I think this is regional), and The Children's Place. There aren't many other options where I live, and I'm not that fond of buying from unfamiliar stores online.

I love having very coordinated outfits for the little ones, but I think this year I will let my teenage daughter choose first and then just try to find outfits for the twins that don't clash with whatever she chooses.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• If you shop online, check out Crazy 8.com. They have some cute green/black stuff. They have stores, too, just not where I live. It's the same company that owns Gymboree.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I get ours mostly at Kohls.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• http://www.oneofakindkid.com/christmas.html is a GREAT website for matching/coordinating outfits for kids. Don't under estimate Kohl's or Penney's, either. You can also sometimes find items that are on sale!!
    vampirediva

Answer by vampirediva at 9:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• ivpenquino,thanks for the headsupon crazy8,i had never heared of it b4. I have been to janie and jack-they own that too.
    josiesmommy,there is a really pretty green dress at crazy8;)
    Thanks all,I'm sure to find something a little different. I was also looking at CWD kids and Chez Ami.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• One of my favs of all time was a christmas green velvet dress from Gap Kids...I loved her in that dress!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2009