What is something great that your kid(s) had/have done lately?

My 16 month old just tickled me pink this morning, she came over all on her own and said, "Wuv you moma" (love you momma). It was the first time she said it without being prompted. :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son taught himself to read when he was 3. He is now 6 in the 1st grade and reads on a 6th grade level. He also has not made less than 100% on any of his schoolwork. He's already smarter than me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• my dd started drawing the letter "A" yesterday (she's 3)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My 13 month old started walking last Thursday and can blow on the recorder ( plastic flute)
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 6:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My son made the deans list. at college All A's! Advanced classes to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My daughter has started counting to 3. 'un, tee-ew, free!' Cracks me up1 she has also started calling all blankets a 'beela' ?? Where did that come from? :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My son who has Down Syndrome and just started preschool on his 3rd birthday last week is trying to say more words. He came home saying Apple...A is the letter of the week and they have been working with apples. He also is finally starting to do the motions to "Wheels On The Bus" We are so proud of him.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yesterday, I had lunch with my dd at school and took my 2 boys. She was so happy to see us and at the end she hugged us 4 times each.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My daughter wore big girl panties for the 2nd day in a row today without 1 accident!! yay
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Mine finally took that unaided step from the chair to the ottoman. Sure, she thought about it for two minutesbeforehand, and when she finally made a move, she was two feet away grasping on for dear life, but she did it.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 9:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Both my son and daughter started out with an "A" on both their quizes. one in Spanish and the other in Math.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009