Do you think it's wrong to help with the planning of your baby shower?

My Mother-in-law is giving me an amazing baby shower but in order for it to happen and go smooth I really need to help with the planning. Do you think it is wrong to help with the planning of your own baby shower?

babyphillips210

Asked by babyphillips210 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope.. my bestfriend is helping me with hers, im the godmommy. :)
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• At least helping her you will know exactly how it's going to go and not be dissappointed.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Nope. I'm a really picky person and most people wouldn't know what I like so I insist on being a part of anything that goes on with me or parties.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i wanted to help soooooo bad but my stepMIL was like nooo you're not suppose to help! she did a wonderful job, could not of asked for a better one!!! i just felt bad and wanted to help...i kinda enjoyed not having to worry about it though, less stress
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• no, ihelped my MIL plan mine.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My mom asked me to help in areas like guest list & sending the invites & all that. I wanted to help more, but she seemed to "have everything under control". Well, I'm glad I went over a few hours early to help anyways (we're both extremely stubborn people) because she was nowhere near ready & was freaking out LOL. I think it's fine to help where needed.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Iam planning mine and my sisters and mom are helping me! I am determind to have a good one this time . this is baby#5 and i had a small baby shower with my first baby and it sucked, so Iam in charge this time.
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 4:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2009