Why do people line the back window area of their cars with stuffed animals??

Is this supposed to look good? When did it become fashionable to have dusty, sun faded plush toys decorating the window area of your Honda? I mean, really...

jlm202610

Asked by jlm202610 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They think it's cute. In most states it's illegal to put stuff int he back window.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• LOL i never thought about it, i mainly see older ladies doing it, you know the grandma types
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I don't care. As long as their view isn't obstructed it's fine.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Usually because they are a bad driver and don't use that window any way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I do it to lure the little kiddies into my car...KIDDING. I have no idea but I guess it's better than having every piece of mail/trash/cup sitting on the dashboard
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I've seen this for years. I don't get it either. It just makes the car look cluttered and dirty.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I saw one the other day with all these white cats. Some had been back there so long they had begun to yellow. It all looked a little scary.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• HAHA, just took me back to my High School days. My bf bought me a big stuffed gorilla (cant remember why) anyway, I put it in the backseat and even buckled it in (just for shits and giggles).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I could never understand why the space behind the back seat was so wasted so I stuck my kids back there when they were little so I'd have more room for the bigger kids in the backseat itself.

Kidding! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• hahaha i love anons answer with the gorilla.. im sure ppl took a second look when walking past your car!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009