ALLERGIC TO CATS

I think that I may be allergic to my three cats. The problem is that my kids are extremly attached to them. I have done everything I can think of to keep allergies at bay. I have doubled my zytec dose because one was not doing the job. We had 9 cats here a week ago because my cat had kittens a month ago, so we though it was the excessive amount of cats that did the job. We got rid of all but 1 and kept momma and daddy cat. We have gotten dad cat fixed and will get mom fixed soon. But the problem is still there and I am still sick and has started to get extremly tired all the time.

mar1215

Asked by mar1215 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pets

• Get tested.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Have you talked to your doctor? My sister is allergic to her dogs and the doctor gave her a nose spray that deals with most of the allegies. They also got air filiters for the main rooms she spends time in and that helped a lot too. Good luck.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 7:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Ionic Breeze. I can tell you it is the only reason my kids still have the cat and dog. I have one in my room and two downstairs. Huge difference. Expensive but way worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2009