How can I stop the father of my child from being childish?

The father of my child hasn't bought anything 4 our new baby that is due n 10days and keeps buying his son things. I have bought everything that she needs & don't have any money 4 myself. He has started using her wash clothes and various other things that he has not helped to buy. What will make him grow up and b a man? Can some1 help me wit that?

ond_rea

Asked by ond_rea at 7:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• You aren't married. File for child support after the baby is born. Buy things at yard sales and thrift stores. It's not that expensive to buy things for a new baby.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Why are you trying to separate out whats his/hers? a washrag is a washrag. If you are trying to make a family, these separations are just going to cause problems. I understand your issues with him not helping out, and all I can offer is for some people, its not real till the baby gets here. I would wait till she gets home and see how he reacts then, if he continues to ignore her presence then its a problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• put all her stuff away seperately and don't buy stuff... let him shell out some cash there will be plenty of time for that..
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2009