So...My day has kinda sucked...

Anyone wanna make me laugh or make me feel better? That would be great!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hope this makes u smile:
    2 guys walk into a bar and say "OUCH"
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• not sure what to say, but hopefully your day wasn't as bad as my weekend was!!! ( had a bad family conflict). ...and I usually have good days! Well, maybe tonite will go better....give yourself a chance to relax, and if you are the type that is hard on yourself (like me), give yourself another chance.
    merryheart

Answer by merryheart at 7:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My son is always good for a laugh. I can send him over. :-) When you don't want to talk to a friend, I grab a glass of wine or any drink & soft music. Or pop in a good comedy. Ghost of Girlfriends Past & Step Brothers were pretty good. Hope you feel better.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i ate a 6 pack and a pound at taco johns and i feel like a potty belly pig and today while shopping my lil girl was wear a dress remind you she is 1 yrs old and took her diaper off and mooned people
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 7:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Today my SO decided we should build scarecrows in the front yard. he thought a mommy a daddy and a baby scarecrow would be a good way to tell my parents we are pregnant with our first when they come to visit this weekend. Um? Do men lack some connective brain tissue? Scarecrows?
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• men have smaller brains but they have to use a magnifying glass to see it and tweezers to help.
    hot_momma84

Answer by hot_momma84 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2009