Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i get my son back from his mentally abusive dad?

my abusive soon to be ex was awarded temporary residential custody fro the next two months. I was told this decision was not based on my parenting but on my son's wishes. Trial is in december to finalize our divorce. how do i keep that order from becoming permanant?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • See a lawyer.

    Answer by Gailll at 8:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

  • Hasn't your lawyer suggested anything?

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

  • Your lawyer should be telling you how to stop it

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

  • wow no he is telling me to wait it out, because he will want to come home when dad shows his true colors. hope and pray it doesn't take him physically abusing our son. thanks for the answers. lisa

    Answer by lisamarie777 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.