PAIN DURING AND AFTER SEX??

I WAS ON TOP (SORRY IF TMI) AND ALL OF A SUDDEN MY LEFT SIDE STARTS TO HURT REALLY BAD! WE TOOK A BREATHER AND I FELT REALLY TIGHT IN MY STOMACH BUT FELT BETTER SO WE PICKED UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF, FINISHED FINE BUT THEN AFTERWARDS THE PAIN CAME BACK! ITS LOW ON MY LEFT SIDE AND SHARP! I AM ALSO FEELING TIGHT ON AND OFF! WHAT COULD THIS BE (@ 35 WEEKS) IS IT NORMAL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• am like that too and am 18weeks lol, try different possitions i no it may sound odd but it makes it more fun and u will find the right one to make u comfy whilst having sex lol and enjoy while u can as when the babys born there aint time for sex for a good while lol xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 5:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I have had the samething happen to me. It happens when I have sex, walk a lot, almost anything I do. I just have to watch what I do and how I do it. I have been like this for about 6 weeks. I'm now 40 weeks. Mine has yet to go away.
    Payan04

Answer by Payan04 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yes its normal. Thats how I found out i was pregnant the first time because I had pain in my stomach during sex.
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 8:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009