Braxton Hicks?

I'm 25 weeks and the last few days my stomach on and off feels like it does the days leading up to your period. I asked my doctor about it today at my apointment and he just said, "oh its probably braxton hicks". I trust him but I just wanted to ask you ladies since you actually know what that feels like. Does that sound like Im starting to get braxton hicks?

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 8:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Braxton Hicks contractions | BabyCenter

How to recognize these painless uterine contractions that happen throughout pregnancy.
    www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hicks-contractions_156.bc
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I am 28 weeks, and this is my second baby. My Braxon Hicks Contraction feel like my stomach in tightening, and my stomach gets really hard. There's also a bit of pressure on my groin area, or lower back when I am laying down, but not enough to hurt.
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009