work at home moms!!

k i need help i want to start working but i dont wnat to put my kids in daycare yet. so i have a couple of questions
what company do u work for? what do u do? how much do u ear, right now anything is good lol. i just wanted to be a legit company and for it to be flexible!

piwife

Asked by piwife at 8:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• watch other kids, make homemade food to deliver to people, make crafts, run errands for people
    HaydensMama42

Answer by HaydensMama42 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I'm a Legal Plan Broker with Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc.

You can make anywhere between $34 to $250 per $46 enrollment.

To get a jist of how BOOMING the legal plan broker business is take a read at this article http://www.benefitssellingmag.com/r/bsMag/d/contentFocus/?adcID=701f22ebb94cef7dbaf53d7ba2d1be28

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• cont...

If you want a job you can do from anywhere, you can see that this one id reccession proof.

You can get a complete overview of our company and pay by going to www.NewCareer4ME.info

We get PAID DAILY!

Are accredited by the Better Business with a ranking of A+

15 years #3 on the NYSE(New York Stock Exchange)

Been in business for over 36 years!

And need associates to help Americans and Canadian access "Equal Justice For All"

If you have dial up, you can call 1-800-605-0293

email me @ emmaweekly@prepaidlegal.com if you have questions.

Have a great night!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• what company do u work for? Ameriplan USA

what do u do? There are 2 parts to what we do. 1.) Help people to save money with the nations leading discount health & dental plans, plans to help them save on everyday shopping and even a plan to help them save on legal and roadside assistance. 2.) Help people work from home with a company that offers residual income and benefits.

how much do u earn? All earnings are residual commissions or 20-30% and bonuses that give us up to 90% pay outs.

www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I make most of my money on eBay and eHow. 

I write work at home articles for eHow.  They contain excellent ideas and information.  If you'd like to read more about them, you can find them all in my website: 

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I work at home and absolutely love it! I have 2 young boys- they play I work. The flexibility is awesome, I work when I want around the kid's schedule and whatever else is going on that day. The company I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is totally legit! We don't do parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to give you more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with details or questions! This is what I do from home to help support my family.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I work at home with It Works marketing and I help people lose inches and weight. I do a lot of online networking but you can also sell locally as well. Tanning salons and gyms like a lot of the products.
    For every person who becomes a distributor and then signs two loyal customers in 30 days you make $100. For every 2 loyal customers you get additional wraps at a discount.
    It is possible to make up to $454 from just 1 wrap party.
    How you build your business is up to you.
    There is currently a special running just for September so let me know if this is something you are interested in.
    Rebecca
    http://quickinchloss.net
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 6:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2009