DNA Testing while Pregnant?

Does anybody know the price for DNA testing while pregnant? I've heard theres risks but my babys father is driving me nuts stressing me how he wants to test the baby when it's born but I rather him do it now so he can stop calling me bothering me.

katsogrimey

Asked by katsogrimey at 8:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• personally I would wait until after the baby is born. . . the only two ways to do it right now are either amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling. . . both of which are very invasive and have risks of miscarrage. Also, I'm not sure if a doc will do either just for a DNA test. It will be much safer for you and the baby to wait. . . Just tell daddy "fine we will do the DNA test when the baby is born no leave me alone. You're stressing me out and that can hurt the baby"
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009