what would you do?

If you knew that someone was sleeping with a married man...would you call that man's wife and tell her what's up?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• You bet your ass~!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• depends. if i knew the wife of the cheating man, in a heartbeat. i would want to know if it were me and if a friend of mine didn't tell me i would be a little upset. if i were friends with the "other woman" i probably would stay out of it, especially if i didn't know the man or woman.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 8:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I am very good friends with my neighbor and my DH friends with her husband. The husbands were talking and the neighbor told my DH he was cheating and had been most of their marriage (a little over a year). DH told me and yes I did tell her. It was hard and we had a strained friendship for a while, but we are again best friends and her life is much better without the cheating a**hole in it.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• depends if shes is cheating too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Only,if it was my friend,and I knew I would be there for her in the long run,after I told her the bad news. Sometimes, you have to be so careful of delivery news to friends. I always question why other people know what my DH is doing. I remember years ago,a friend came to my home,she said,she just saw my DH talking to another woman,I asked her,why are minding his business, I asked her to leave my home. Well,she was upset with me,she called me stupid,I always realized,she wanted me to put my DH out like trash,so she could collect him. Like, I said,if, you are a true friend and you are going to be there for her, only you know,if,you should tell you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2009