Should I leave my husband?

My hubby has been leaving me and the kids all the time to hang at one his brothers house. He acts like we bother him when he is here. A couple nights ago i found condoms in his pockets and he told me that they were his brothers and that he wouldnt cheat on me. A part of me hopes that he never would and the other part thinks that he did cause he doesnt want to hold me or kiss me. I had my surgery done a week ago for us not to have more kids we both talked about it and agreed that it will be the best for us and ever since then our marriage seems rocky. I dont regret the choice i made cause i was not only thinking about our future but the future of our kids what should i do im so depressed and angry all the time.

angelfire25

Asked by angelfire25 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him what's going on and how you feel. Tell him that either things change or you are going to leave. Suggest couple's counsiling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• leave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Counseling. Go yourself if he won't go with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Leave. He wouldn't need condoms if u got ur tubes tied. And why would he hav his cousins condoms? Lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• It does seem odd that he'd have his brother's condoms. On the other hand, if he were cheating and they were his condoms, he'd have to be pretty silly to bring them home and leave them in his pockets. Consult your religious adviser about your worries and fears, or get counseling for yourself and with him also.

Answer by Bmat at 9:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• condoms...there not mine there a friends there my brotheres i found them on the floor oldest lie in the book..in my op. sorry hunny. also if hes distenceing himself thats not good thats what me and my x did we both backed away why..because we both knew it wasent gonna last and it seems to make it easyer. again sorry. i would talk to him heart to heart and also try counsiling but in the end its time to think about things and happyness. ( i loved my x but i grew up and i moved on, married now and so is my x it was a right choice so it is possible to move on. even with kids ) i wish u the best hunny but in the end its only your choice xoxo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• If you just got surgery why the hell does he have condoms in his pocket?He has them because he is using them what else.My husband and I use condoms and we put them on the side of the bed.Go with your gut instinct and wake up and smell the coffee.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Kick him out.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Tell him you need time to think and send him to his brother's house to stay until you know what you want

Answer by admckenzie at 9:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I would talk and not waste time. But to leave??? No that would be too easy . Easy street will make you be alone . Just give him the chance to redeem himself. But you decide. DOn't let others sway your decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009